theres me.
well the junior senior banquet was last night. i was not really looking foward to going. you know you stress out worrying about getting ready and who all is meeting you there and who you are sitting with but everything always works itself out you know.
me and kristinas friend brittany ended up coming over before the banquet and then kristinas friend courtney came over and they followed us there in courtneys car. kristina sat with a bunch of juniors and i sat with people in my class. most of the guys plus stacey p, stacy m and a junior ashley. it was fun. kristina actually had to say a speech about me.. i was curious to see what she owuld have to say you know but it actually turned out really nice and i got voted most likely to be a judge on project runway.. lol.
5 more weeks!










2 comments:
awwww those are great pics... that was sweet that they said that about you! you could and would do it! and you would rock!
i hope youhave a great long weekend off. and wow five weeks seems so close! you go girl!
Those are some really good pictures Joni. I'm excited for ya.
I wish I could've heard Kristina's speech, oh well. Have a good weekend. I'll see ya soon.
Post a Comment